Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life's too short to wear tight shoes!

It's time for me to come out of my constrictions! So says the wisest female I know...my 4 year old grand daughter!  This blog is inspired by her uncanny ability
to remind me and those around her to be fearless, patient and most of all to  "LIVE".
Her gusto for fulfilling her dreams, whether it be to become a ballerina or an aerialist is always accompanied by the execution of her BELIEF that if she practices enough she can do it!
Changing into 3 or 4 tutus in less than 15minutes or lining up all the belts and jump ropes she can find to 'tip on the tightrope', is no problem for her because she lives with INTENTION. If she makes a mistake, she just corrects herself and says, "Oooh Selena!", and continues on her road to stardom.
We can learn alot from children before they are swayed  by adult fears and prejudice. Lilies don't compare themselves to roses. They just grow and bask in their own glory and beauty! Be true to yourself and your dreams.Tip on the tightrope. GROW, BELIEVE and LIVE with INTENTION.  Oooh Selena!!!.....I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment